Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Carmex Sheer Lip Tint in Plum

I know the talk of snow is probably getting a bit tired now, but there is no denying what cold weather does to your extremities. I'm talking your lips. Cold, cracked and Winter bashed lips are not a great look for anybody.

Luckily Carmex are here to help. I have been a big fan of Carmex for a long time, the little pots of lip-tingling salvation have been a handbag hero since my school days, so I was excited to try their new sheer tints.

I chose the colour plum, as I'm loving berry colours this winter, so something that is caring, with crazy good colour? I had to see for myself.

Obviously the tints are sheer, as it literally says so on the packaging, but it doesn't mean they don't pack a punch. This plum not only goes on with the classic Carmex tingle factor, but a sheen on delightful browny-plum.

This lip product is moisturising, contains SPF15, (so perfect for summer too), and applies like a lipstick, leaving a colour been a stick and a non-sticky gloss.

My lips are still tingling as I type, yum. They come in an array of colours, and at around £4.50 each, you can pick n' mix!

I'll definitely be investing in more of these caring lip colours. A winter win. A lip saviour is born ladies!

Love Lauren xx







No comments:

Post a Comment