Saturday, January 26, 2013

Model Co. Fibre Lash Review

As you may have seen, I did a post on products that I can't wait to try the other day, including the Model Co. Fibre Lash. I can safely say that this bad boy, is tried, tested and ADORED. My gorgeous friend Laura suggested I try this a few days ago, and all I can say is... thank you laura. Its like lash heaven in a (lovely pretty) box, and you can get it here, for around £35.

Naked Lashes - Before Mascara



First you apply a layer of the Extension Mascara to naked lashes.


First Coat of Extension Mascara
You then pop on a coat of the (fantastic anyway) mascara, as you would your regular one. It's really great stuff already, so you just know this kit is going to be cray amazing.

Fibre on Lashes

You follow this by brushing some of the lash fibre on top of your mascara. You look like a snow queen or alien for a few seconds, but its totally worth it. The idea is that the second layer of mascara clings like a buddy to the fibres, creating more length, depth and volume. Basically like grow-your-own false lashes, without the fiddling around with tweezers or accidental eyelash ripping situations.

Finished Result, After Second Coat of Mascara
As you can see from the above pic, the mascara grabs ahold of the lashes, and clings on for dear life, creating a dramatically lengthened and plumped-up lash. Brilliant. I have been wearing this all day, at least 8 hours, and it hasn't budged. No mascara speckles under my eyes or on my cheeks, its a real keeper.






This innovative system really works. It stays put, it lengthens and it builds volume. I definitely recommend this, for those who can't stand false lashes, or are just looking for an alternative. You can build it up dramatically for an evening look, or just layer once, for a sexy day eye.

Big and Bold. This Really Works Ladies!

Let me know what you think beauties!


Lashes and Love, Lauren xx


No comments:

Post a Comment