Thursday, January 24, 2013

Valentines *DAY* Make-up Look





Hello guys, I thought I would do a lovely Vlog today, showing a little day Valentine's look. Slight camera mishap however, and I have these pictures exemplifying what I did instead, Vlog definitely to follow though, so fear not!

As i've just said, i'm going to do a Vlog, showing the Products I used and exactly how I applied them, so for now these are just a few photos of the final look... a teaser if you like, just to give you an idea. As you can see the basis, is a flawless skin, with a subtle blush and a seductive pink lip. Let me know what you think!


For matching nails see this Blog :)



The look is based around pinks and purples
Brows, Lids and Lashes

Here are a list of all the tools I used, incase you fancy a go yourself, once you've seen the Vlog:

  • Porefessional Primer, Benefit
  • Sunbeam Highlighter, Benefit
  • Posietint Lip and Cheek Stain, Benefit
  • Wow Oxygen Foundation in Honey, Benefit
  • Boi-ing Concealer, Benefit
  • Cream Blush, Topshop
  • Gel Liner, Topshop,
  • Urban Decay Shadow Palettes, Book of Shadows and Naked
  • Liquid Eyeliner, Prestige
  • Mascara, Grow Luscious, Revlon
  • Eyelash Curlers, No7
  • Hoola Bronzer, Benefit
  • Coralista Blush, Benefit
  • Powder Highlighter, Fake Bake
  • Prime Venom, Duwop
  • Lipstick, Topshop (Brighton Rock)
  • Rimmel Matte Finish Powder
  • Brushes :- Real Techniques face and eye sets and Jemma Kidd 09 Foundation Brush.

I hope you enjoy this mini visual, and soon the vlog :)


Love Lauren xx


No comments:

Post a Comment