Sunday, March 3, 2013

Soap and Glory Supereyes Gel - Review

Soap and Glory Supereyes


Oops. I bought another product, lets be honest, the surprise factor of this revelation is hardly a 10, but still...when will I be tamed? Anyway, onwards and upwards... and on to the product.

I am a massive Soap and Glory fan, I don't think there is a single product of theirs which I have found in any way offensive or even pointless, so when I saw this eye gel peeping at me on a counter at Boots, I couldn't resist. In my defence, I have been searching for a little pot of wonder to help smooth out a couple of fine lines around my eyes.

This claims to moisturise eyes, whilst instantly lifting and tightening, hence a reduction of sag or lines. If you're looking for a deep, intense cream which will work over weeks to plump out eye skin for good, then this isn't the product for you.

I have tried this a couple of times, and from the very first application I could physcially feel a tightening, and upon inspection my under-eye skin was definitely smoother and more perky. I was, and am, very impressed by the rapid does-what-it-says-on-the-tin results! I think this can also be used as a bit of a primer for concealer, as it stops product settling in eye creases, hence dramatising fine lines.

All in all, this is a quick perk-me-up for the eye area, and perk-me-up it definitely does. An intense wonder cream, to create dramatic results over time, maybe not... but for only £8 and providing a girl who wants results fast, a product that does its job - this is perfection!

Find it from all good Boots - Link.






Love Lauren xx

7 comments:

  1. Hiya, great post I love S&G too. I've been using this eye gel for a while and have noticed a massive difference. Love it!

    http://xobeautybypaulaxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    Paula
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh fantastic, I'm glad to hear it's great long term too :)

      Lauren xx

      Delete
  2. I adore Soap & Glory products, but I have never actually tried this. I might have to since it is only £8!

    Millie :)

    http://hidbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so far, you can reallly feel it tighten your skin, another great S&G product!

      Lauren xx

      Delete
  3. I have never tried S&G but all their products look amazing. Thanks for the review.

    http://acosmeticcourtship.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review! I'll check it out sometime. Lovely blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I might just have to get this one! Thanks for a great review! :)

    ReplyDelete