Monday, March 4, 2013

Vegan for a Week!

I have been vegetarian for about 16 years, and lately started eating fish, but as much as I tried, I really couldn't convince myself to eat it happily.

So, I thought about veganism and what it entails, and I wondered whether it would be possible for me to give it a go on a temporary basis. Hence vegan for a week!

I will do a few posts, but don't worry, it won't be a saturated blow by blow, of course if you have any questions, please leave me a comment!

Are any of you vegan or Vege? And what do you think about it?

Love Lauren xx

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I love your blog! I have just nominated you in the Liebster award and I would love for you to check it out and do it yourself!

    http://bonjourperfection.blogspot.co.uk/

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chloe! I have done two posts before, but I will be more than happy to again, I just need to think of more questions haha!


      Lauren xx

      Delete
  2. Good luck! I couldn't do it I'd miss cheese and real butter x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know where you're coming from haha, but the alternatives are surprisingly good :)

      Lauren xx

      Delete