Friday, August 16, 2013

Purple Pick-Me Up

Bourjois Khol & Contour  - 86 Violet Malicieux

I was a big fan of Khol & Contour a few years ago, before I had really played around with gel and liquid liners, and this specific brand in black, was my absolute go to, for a smoky eye or a cat flick. 

When I saw it in this gorgeous purple hue, I couldn't resist picking it up as I was a fan of the quality of this brand for years. It is lovely. With green eyes, purple really compliments me, and I love to play around with different shadows, but this is beautiful for a really bold touch.

It is smooth to apply and longevity wise, you obviously wont get the same results as any liquid or gel liner, but it definitely is far superior in terms of pigmentation and lasts a decent few hours before starting to fade, then many pencil liners on the market.







On the Skin

As you can see, it's a gorgeous vivid violet, which is so easy to apply. It's not scratchy like some pencils, but not too soft that you lose control. It is perfectly beautiful to use and the result is fantastic.

You can pick one up yourself for  £4.99 from most good Boots.



Love,





1 comment: