Friday, February 21, 2014

NEW| Benefit Bella Bamba

Bella Bamba

I am a little obsessed with Benefit's Box O' Powders. Each one is like a perfectly packaged pick-me-up for your face. This one in particular (Bella Bamba), is a beautiful 3D Pink blush, that not only highlights and flushes the cheeks with a beautiful rose sheen, but contours with the flecks of delicious gold, giving you that professional look.






Brush



Blush Colour


On the Skin


As you can see it comes with a perfectly curved brush, which is ideal for sculpting the cheekbone, as well as highlighting up the skin, to reflect and slim, whilst giving you that fabulous Hollywood glow.


For some reason my skin never seems to do justice to the product on film, but trust me, this is a vivid, exceptional pink shade. A little goes a long way, but it's enough to make you look absolutely fresh and sexy.

Now that's what I call a blush… pick yours up here for £23.50.


Lots of Love,










1 comment:

  1. I saw this at Sephora today..N i loved it..I am saving for it now ;) Wanna buy it soo bad :) Lovely review dear...

    ReplyDelete