Sunday, February 23, 2014

SLEEP EDIT| This Works Deep Sleep Shower Gel

Deep Sleep Shower Gel

I have been SUCH a fan of the This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray for a long while now, I tried a small sample a year or so ago, and I have been hooked ever since. Every night my routine consists of spritzing some of the heavenly organic sleep magic onto my pillow, and I sleep the deepest and best ever.





So, because I totally love that product, I have been adding more and more of the This Works sleep collection to my night time routine, and one of the latest to join the crew, is the Shower Gel.

Now, this is heaven. To me there is nothing nicer than a lovely hot shower or bath before bed, (especially if it's clean sheet day *sighs wistfully*), and this is just the trick. It contains all the same organic oils as the rest of the collection, and perfectly soothes a tired body and mind, ready for a restful sleep. 

If you are having a bit of a tough time sleeping, I can't recommend the 'This Works' Sleep collection enough, and this shower gel is pure luxury.


Lots of Dreamy Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment