Saturday, March 1, 2014

NEW| Cocoa Brown Tan Review

Cocoa Brown by Marissa Carter


This new tan by Marissa Carter is a beautiful concept that claims to deliver a fab tan in an hour. Yep, apply then wait, shower and voila. But does it work?





The product itself is a mousse, which is pretty forceful when applying to the mitt, (I had a bit of a spray all of the room situ), but once I got the hang of it, it was seriously easy to use.

The colour comes out a lovely natural colour, and its obvious on application where you are putting it, so you don't end up with a developing disaster. 

I popped this on and waited just over an hour before jumping in the shower. This felt SO weird as I would normally sleep in a developing tan, but the excellerators in this mousse allow for a speedy application to tan turnover.



Before 

Above is my before (not tanned in a million years) leg, and below is the colour this mousse gave me after an hour.



After

As you can see, it's a beautiful and natural, golden result. I think for me this is perfect for a casual day glow, but if I was baring all for a night out (well not all but you get my drift), I would maybe leave it up to 3 hours (the max they recommend), for a darker hue. Beaut.


Also, a perfect end to the perfect tan - the price. This is only £7.99 and you can get yours from here.  I cannot wait to use this as the days get longer and hotter, and my legs slowly start to come out of tight hibernation.




Lots of Love,





No comments:

Post a Comment