Sunday, June 1, 2014

Nail Edit|| Model's Own Ice Neon in Pukka Purple




In my latest post [SUMMER EDIT VIDEO], I mentioned that I was loving the Ice Neon and Polish for Tan collections, which are both recent additions to the Model's Own family. This is Pukka Purple, part of the Ice Neon line, and it's a fabulous Purple punch for your finger tips, especially this time of year.




 L2R: 1 coat, 2 coats

Not quite as vibrant as some of the other colours, this is a gorgeous hue for the warm weather nonetheless; a flattering colour for flashing the flesh in some cute sandals, or pimping out yo' digits with some midi rings. Gorge.


Check out the whole Ice Neon range here, for all the colours in the collection. I dare you…


Now that's happy toes and fingers sorted for Summer, I think I'll go grab a pimms!



Lots of Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment