Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Charlotte's Magic Cream by Charlotte Tilbury



This is one of those genuine 'wonder' products. Something you come across with a certain amount of expectation, not sure how it will translate in real life - but BAM, it's like you couldn't be without it now if you tried. Pretty dramatic for a moisturiser I hear you say? Well you obviously haven't tried Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Cream (for reals…)!


An exclusively inside industry tool for many years, this ultra desired potion is something that has graced the faces of the A-List pre red carpet, the high cheek bones of many a major model just before they strut their limbs for a phenomenal fashion house, and now… you. There are so many reasons why I just love this product, so bare with while I try and tell you a few without y'all needing a mid-read nap.





First, can I just say…how gorge is the packaging? As with all CT makeup, the design is almost as glorious as the product itself, almost. This is a rich moisturiser, there is no getting around that, and as a somewhat combo-skinned kinda gal, I must admit I was sceptical at first. Will it be greasy? Will my makeup slide? Yada yada… BUT my mum got it, so I had the opportunity to do a cheeky home-style try before you buy, and I am SO glad I did!

Jam packed with collagen-boosting anti-aging components, hyaluronic acid hydrators and floral oils, it instantly transforms skin into a seriously glowing, youthful work of art. Plus it is amazing to use pre-makeup. I just pop on before my primer (normally at the moment this is her Wonderglow primer too…), and my skin not only looks incredibly dewy and flawless, but I could swear my makeup lasts a lot longer too. Plus - it smells incredible.


I've taken a couple of pics below, to try and give you an idea of what it does to your skin, so:



BEFORE


AFTER


       
As you can see, in the after shot there is a definite amount of extra glow, and remember this is just a moisturiser - not a highlighter or primer. A moisturiser….the possibilities are endless.


Have you tried any of Charlotte Tilbury's product line? What are your faves? I'd love to read some links!




Lots of Love,








No comments:

Post a Comment