Saturday, August 9, 2014

MASK EDIT// Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque




The third and final instalment in my favourites masks of the moment edit, is the Demalogica Skin Hydrating Masque. Unlike the other two masks, this isn't aimed at cleansing or de-clogging, but simply at good old fashioned hydration. 


Dermalogica suggest that you use it after cleansing to help reduce the look of fine lines, and I would have to agree. It's a subtle clear fluid, that you leave on for as long as you like to absorb into the skin and get to work in plumping out any dry skin or wrinkles. It's like a shot of youth for the face. 

It contains a unique cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid, which traps moisture to deliver time released hydration for lasting suppleness. It also stimulates the skin's natural moisturising factor and helps to restore the skin's protective barrier. Phew! A lot for a little old moisturising mask…basically if your skin is thirsty, this is the tonic to cure you're dryness woes.

I love to use this after a day out where I have been exposed to harsh elements (sun, wind etc), or indoor skin enemies (central heating or air con), to replenish any natural moisture that may have been battered out or sucked away from my skin. An absolutely perfect use for this mask, being this it is very subtle when applied, is on an aeroplane! I kid you not. I used it earlier this year for a 4 hr flight, and my skin was totally line-free and radiant. I simply used a splash of cleansing water to remove before landing and popped on a little moisturiser et voila! An in air spa in the palm of your hand. Unbelievably ideal!


If you would like to try this hydrating genius for yourself, you can pick one up from here, for £32.


This was the last of my Skin Mask Special, did you enjoy it?! What's your favourite mask, I am always looking to try more. Plus… if you missed out on the first two you can find the GlamGlow and Eve Lom here.



Lots of Love,








No comments:

Post a Comment