Wednesday, September 10, 2014

NEW LAUNCH|| Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt Perfume



This new luxury perfume by Jo Malone, was the latest launch in her line of fabulous fragrances. Just released earlier this month, the baby of the group is by no means a slow-starter. It is quite honestly one of the nicest things I have ever had the pleasure of smelling, and I promise you I could not be happier than when I am prancing around, adorned in this satisfying scent.

Wood Sage and Sea Salt does sound a bit bizarre doesn't it? I mean, it's fairly hard to conjure up an idea of just how this smells… is it like the beach? And Wood Sage, like what even is that? Well… that was my initial response, when learning the contents of this bottle from such a beloved brand, but upon smelling it, it was a true lightbulb moment. A proper rom-com meet-cute if you will, but instead of a loved up leading couple, it was my nose and this little glass bottle of perfume.

Yes…I am weird, but this fragrance is not. I firmly suggest you make your way to your nearest Jo Malone counter and peruse an infatuation of your very own, I promise you won't be disappointed. You're Welcome.

Have you tried this yet? What do you think? And also, what other Jo Malone scents do you love and wear, and what do you think would blend well with this? I am dying for suggestions!


Lots of Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment