Monday, October 20, 2014

NARS Illuminator In Super Orgasm

NARS Illuminator in Super Orgasm


So, this is basically the perfect illuminator. I am obsessed with Rose Gold everything at the moment, and this is definitely no exception. It gives you a beautiful, irresistible and a really rather naughty glow. I guess hence the name…


It is bursting with shimmering pigments of pink and gold that are perfect patted lightly up your cheekbones, to give you that effortless and romantic candlelit vibe. It is so beautiful I want to take it on a date myself.


On the Skin (Not blended obviously)

Lightly Blended


As you can see I have applied (a rather intense) amount to really show you how it works on the skin. Every movement catches the light in such a sexy way, it not only contours but reflects imperfections and just makes you look bloody delectable.

It is for sure going to be a festive favourite for me, already up there as a party staple. It is effortless sex-goddess chic in a tube. Magic does exist.

If you want to get the glow for yourself, you can pick one up from here for £22.50!



Lots of Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment